Terms & Conditions
Eligibility & Entry
- The Rexel and Schneider ‘The Claw’ competition (the “Promotion”) is being run by The Marketing Lounge Partnership (a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 6467245, whose registered office is at The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG, the “Operator”), on behalf of Rexel UK Limited (The Promoter).
- By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The Promotion is open to trade customers registered with Rexel UK Limited who are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and who have purchased from participating Rexel stores between 1st June 2021 – 31st July 2021 (inclusive).
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to play ‘The Claw’.
- There is a purchase requirement. A minimum spend of £20 (exc VAT) on Schneider products from Rexel in one single transaction is required to play the game.
- A customer can play multiple times, if they have multiple, separate invoices each with a spend of over £20 (exc VAT) on Schneider products.
- Entrants can play the Claw game up to the 7th August 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Any attempted play after the Closing Date will be invalid and illegible for a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw any prize(s) where the customer has not complied with these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is not open to employees, nor family members of employees, of Rexel UK Limited, the Operator, nor any of their group companies, nor any affiliates of such companies.
- The promotion excludes purchases made in Rexel UK Limited’s Northern Ireland stores.
How to enter
To play, please visit rexelplay.co.uk/theclaw. Entrants will need the following information available:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Account Number
• Business postcode
• Email address
• Invoice Number
Winner selection and notification
- Once a customer has played the game and grabbed a ball, they will be notified instantly of the prize they have won.
- Entries will be validated against the CO Number, invoice number or business postcode to ensure the details supplied are correct and the entry is valid.
- Any entrants who win a prize using false, or inaccurate information will have their prize rescinded.
- Prizes are supplied by the Operator.
- 2,040 prizes for instant win prizes, 4 prizes for the gold prize draw and 8 prizes for the green prize draws.
- Your information may be sent to a 3rd party distributor if you are a winner of certain prizes, this information is only to be used for fulfilment purposes only.
- Prizes will be awarded on a random basis. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each play will have the chance to win one (1) of the following prizes, depending on the ball that is grabbed:
Golden Ball 'Prize Draw'
• Sony 43 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED Android TV
• £1,000 Power Tools eVoucher
• PLAYSTATION 5 with FIFA21
• Lifestyle Dragon Egg Pizza Stone/Charcoal BBQ
Green Ball 'Prize Draw'
• £250 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
• BOSE® SoundLink® Revolve Plus Bluetooth® speaker II - Triple Black
• DEWALT XR Digital Compact Site Radio
• BOSE® QuietComfort Earbuds - Triple Black
• Family Day Out
• San Miguel mini fridge
• Apple Airpod Pro
• Fitbit Sense Smartwatch
Instant Win Gifts
• £5 Greggs eGift Card
• £3 Costa Coffee eGift Card
• ‘The Claw’ Football
• £10 Off Schneider Products at Rexel eVoucher
• £20 Off Schneider Products at Rexel eVoucher
• £20 Off Rexel eVoucher
- Delivery and use of a prize may be subject to the terms of conditions of a third-party provider, these will be available when the prize is issued.
- Winners may be required to confirm acceptance of a prize and provide additional information (for instance a delivery address) where necessary to deliver the prize. Failure to provide a delivery address within the timeframe detailed within the prizedraw winner email will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The Operator will not be responsible for any delays caused by any third parties (e.g. the postal service).
- Prizes do not include any costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize, including but not limited to travel, travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, spending money, accommodation, tax or personal expenses.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter and Operator, their group companies, their employees, and their agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation): a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of or use of the prize; and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s and Operator’s reasonable control.
- Customers will have no claim or action whatsoever against the Promoter and Operator, their group companies, their employees, and their agents their agents, employees or agencies as a result of participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter and Operator reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- The Promoter and Operator, their group companies, their employees, and their agents do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the transmission or receipt of your entry or which may be regarded as spam or junk mail.
- If the Promoter or Operator has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or un-sportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter or Operator reserves the right (in their sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with such activity.
- An entrant is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst enjoying a prize. The Promoter and Operator, have the right in their absolute discretion to exclude an entrant and/or guest(s) from participation in a prize if the entrant and/or their guest(s) fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter and Operator, or acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and by entering the Promotion you release LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- Where prizes are third party products or service those third parties’ privacy policies will also be applicable, and acceptance may be a condition of receipt of the product or service.
- We would like to share the good news of our winners with other customers and colleagues. If you agree to have your photograph taken in branch, we may use this for the purpose of internal communications (Rexel UK Limited staff) and external social media activity to promote Rexel UK Limited.
- You do not have to have your photograph taken if you do not wish to. If you do agree and your photograph is used on social media, it is possible it will then be shared by other social media users which will be outside of our control.
‘The CLAW’ eVoucher Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Rexel UK Limited a company incorporated in England with registered number 00434724 and having its registered office at Eagle Court 2, Hatchford Brook, Hatchford Way, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3RZ.
- The ‘CLAW’ Promotion will run from 1st June – 31st July 2021, and only customers who win a discount voucher will be eligible to use it. These cannot be traded or gifted.
- Vouchers won on the Claw game will be valid until 31st July 2022. Any vouchers not used after this date will expire and will no longer be usable.
- By participating in this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The discount code must be applied to online purchases to take advantage of the offer. This discount code can only be applied ONCE. Any discount value is inclusive of VAT.
- There is a minimum spend requirement to access a discounted offer.
A. The £10 OFF Schneider Products Voucher will require a minimum spend of £50 from rexel.co.uk
B. The £20 OFF Schneider Products Voucher will require a minimum spend of £100 from rexel.co.uk
C. The £20 OFF Rexel Voucher will require a minimum spend of £100 from rexel.co.uk
D. The £1,000 Power Tools Voucher will require no minimum spend, however the Voucher will be for a total of £1,000, with no change given if not completely spent. Due to this we recommend at least spending £1,000.01 to trigger the voucher and get the full value from it.
- Customers will be able to apply this code to a maximum value of £5,000 (ex VAT) per transaction. Any transactions over this value are not eligible for the discount.
- Voucher offers are subject to the following exclusions;
A. The voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotional codes.
B. Cable product is excluded from this promotional offer.
C. This offer is not available to use with the Quotes feature.
- The purchasing customer has the responsibility to activate the discount code online, at the time of purchase. The difference will not be offered if a customer fails to apply the discount code when completing a transaction.
- The promotion only applies to items available on the Rexel website. All products are subject to availability and the promotional offers are available while stocks last.
- Delivery charges, if applicable, are excluded from the discount.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- The offer is open to customers with a Rexel trading account. For clarity, this excludes;
A. Employees of Rexel or its holding or subsidiary companies
B. Employees of agents or suppliers of Rexel or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
C. Members of the immediate families or households of (1) and (2) above
D. Certain accounts may be excluded from this promotion due to agreed terms already negotiated.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Rexel may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the promotion.
- Rexel reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Costa Coffee Terms and Conditions
- The Costa e-gift card contains a value of £3.00.
- You may use your Costa e-gift card to purchase eligible items at any participating Costa coffee shop outlets in the UK excluding Northern Ireland.
- Costa e-gift cards are not able to be redeemed in any Costa Express or Proud to Serve outlet.
- When you use your Costa e-gift card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
- The remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. Change will not be given. If your purchase exceeds the balance on the Costa e-gift card you must pay the excess by another payment method.
- You may not exchange or redeem your Costa e-gift card for cash.
- No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the Costa e-gift card.
- Costa reserve the right to refuse to accept damaged Costa e-gift card or any Costa e-gift card which they believe has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with or is being used fraudulently or is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
- One or more Costa e-gift cards can be redeemed against a single order but no more than five.
- Your Costa e-gift card and the balance on it will expire if the card is not used to make a purchase for 12 consecutive months
- For full terms and conditions visit gifting.costa.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Greggs Terms and Conditions
- This eGift is issued by Greggs plc.
- It may be redeemed in the majority of Greggs shops only, exclusions do apply.
- Excluded shops are as follows situated in MOTO forecourts – Doncaster, Ferrybridge, Toddington North & South, Heston, Hilton Park, Lancaster, Southwaite North, Trowell, Leigh Del East & West, Knutsford, Heston East, Frankly North & South, Donnington Park, Trowell South, Wetherby.
- This eGift cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt in shop.
- This eGift will remain valid for 24 months from the date of the last transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the valid period.
- The initial and subsequent balances can be checked on 0191 6078285.
- This eGift has a minimum value of £5, maximum load value per transaction of £250 and a maximum balance value of £1000.
- Greggs plc cannot be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Greggs plc reserves the right at its discretion to amend the terms and conditions of this eGift at any time and take appropriate action, including the cancellation of this eGift. This does not affect your statutory rights. For full terms and conditions, visit www.greggs.co.uk/terms-conditions
Please take care of this and treat it as you would cash.